30 or 40 years ago, studying abroad was not available to everyone. Today it has stopped being something exclusive and has become a fundamental aspect in the education of any student. Not only is it one of the most effective ( if not the best ) ways to learn a language. Read More About : PGP Australia
It is a vital experience incomparable to any other. And, in the teaching aspect, it has nothing to do with any other course or training received at the place of residence. It is a life-long investment for which our children will be eternally grateful.
Discover why we should all study abroad, be it a complete school year, a term, or language courses abroad of a certain duration in one of the best internships or universities in the world. Take note and don’t postpone the decision anymore!
1. You will know a different educational system in which (perhaps) you feel more comfortable than your own. And, in many cases, school failure can be avoided by changing the education system and studying abroad. In other countries, the evaluation system and learning techniques are different and are adapted to each student.
2. Studying abroad will make you interact with different people. With them, you will have no choice but to communicate speaking the language. You will be surrounded by natives, and you will hear the language everywhere.
3. If it is a school year, you will discover new subjects and subjects, different dynamics of giving, and following the classes.
4. If instead, you leave for a specific course or training, you can take advantage of the different careers and specializations that you cannot study in our country. Because they don’t exist.
5. You will learn English (or the language of your choice) really effectively. Students who have lived a long period of time abroad do not forget the language even if they spend a lot of time without practicing it. As they say, what you learn well is never forgotten.
6. Ease to learn other languages. When a language is learned, we expand our learning capacity and are open to study and practice more languages. We feel motivated!
7. You will expand and improve your professional possibilities. Your resume will not only improve quantitatively but qualitatively. You will be able to access better jobs since you will speak other languages in a really advantageous way compared to the other candidates.
8. In the chosen destination, you will know a different lifestyle, and you will become a more open and cosmopolitan person.
9. You will discover new gastronomy. Some recipes will make you fall in love, and others will make you appreciate even more the culinary homeland.
10. You will make new international friendships that you can keep for a lifetime.
11. You will know the world. Those who study during their childhood or adolescence abroad, in adulthood become people who have a great curiosity about travel and different cultures. It is a great way not to lose motivation to do new things and learn!
12. Self-security. Leaving home, school, and the borders themselves for a while is a very important change in the life of a student. Studying abroad, without any doubt, will give you a self-assurance that will accompany you throughout your life.
13. You will acquire new healthy routines. It is a fact that the human being always tries to improve and create the best version of himself. Thus, when we travel abroad (and even more so if we live in another country during a good season), we look at those customs or habits that provide advantages. To incorporate them into our life and our daily routine. And we do it, improving our diet, our schedules or our sports practice.
14. You will have a new family. As a counterpoint to the above, being away from your family is compensated (in some way) with the idea of having another family abroad. If you choose to live with your family during your course, you will enjoy the company and foster care of parents and siblings who will be happy to make plans with you, to listen to you, and to tell you everything about your country of origin.
15. Or a best friend at boarding school. If during your stay, you choose to live in a boarding school, you will soon find that best friend with whom you will go everywhere and share all your concerns.
16. You will acquire a great cultural background. Being away from home will make you more alert and pay more attention to everything around you. This will make you learn directly and train culturally through all the experiences you experience.
17. You will improve your emotional intelligence. In the same way, studying abroad will make you learn that not everything is black or white, as you might have believed while living in your place of origin. You will leave your comfort zone and learn to put yourself in the place of others. And, in addition, in many moments, you will surely make the saying “wherever you go, do what you see,” becoming one more native.
18. You will miss your people. Although this point may seem negative, it is actually two sides of the same coin. And, although we know that being away from family and friends can generate sorrow, not seeing them every day can help us even know them better and be more interested in them on the way back. On the other hand, they know you are there for your sake, and they know it will be worth it.
19. Unforgettable memories. All the moments lived during your stay abroad will report wonderful memories that will always accompany you.
20. You will become a different person. Studying abroad, whether it be a school year or a more or less long season of study outside your borders, will train you as a person, prepare you for the future and change your life completely.